Devin: I sold GE and FITB yesterday when they were both high. I made an overal 7% on those two stocks. The stock that brought me down was Amback. I sold my shares yesterday at 1.45 and just accepted the loss. You don't want to hold on to a stock that is doing bad too long, because there are stocks next to you that are going up like crazy. Sometimes you need to accept the sunk cost and invest somewhere else and make money, instead of waiting for your lame stock to break even again.
With that money I bought a stock that I think is a good long term and short term stock. JASO is a company in solar power. They have been making some good progress and they claim to be making money. Yesterday I noticed that it went down 7%. I know that it will go back up, so I bought it at 5.98. Today it closed at 6.11. That is about 3%. I want a little more, so I will sell it at 6.50. If it doesn't get there by friday, I am sure it will by early next week. I also still hold some shares of RDCM, which I plan to sell very soon, once the price reaches 4.80. Today it went down to 4.28. Hopefully it makes a spike tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment