
The stock that we are buying is in a company named Radcom Ltd. They provide solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors worldwide. Recently they made a major sell with China to be one of their main providers and monitors for their 3G network. The stock shot up from $2 to $6. Since then it has dropped. I purchased the stock at $4.30, and since then it has dropped to $4.10. The reason it has dropped is because of the scheme with Goldman and other poor news with financial stocks. I believe the Radcom is a great company and will continue to grow. On Friday they made another big sale in Europe. I am banking that this week the stock will shoot up again. I will sell my shares once I make up for my losses and 5%. This could happen on Monday, 5/2.
0 comments:
Post a Comment