Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sold and new Buy
Devin: my stock NLS was not doing as well as I thought. After a week I lost about 2%. These last weeks have been tough, but no excuse to lose money. I noticed a certain stock that was getting hit hard constantly. Some days it was down between 12% and 5%. I sold my NLS stock and bought MPG at a low point. The next day I made 13%. I would have sold it and made a big profit, but since I used unsettle funds, I have to wait until Friday to sell. Its okay, because I believe that the s=market will go up a little, and this stock will go up.
Greg is doing well. He invested in RDCM, which doesn't follow the general market. Today it went up as much as 20%.
Greg is doing well. He invested in RDCM, which doesn't follow the general market. Today it went up as much as 20%.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Today's Low
Today made a perfect opportunity to buy. I decided to buy NLS today. I bought it at $2.55. It wasn't the lowest point, but I thought it was pretty low. Another reason why I bought NLS was that in the last couple of days it has been going down, and the overall business is doing well. I know that it will go up this week. It might take a couple of days but I have a good feeling about this buy.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Devin: The Dow and the rest of the stock market was hit hard today. Lucky, the last stock that I had to sell was JASO, and it ended up 1%. I believe that the market will rebound on Monday, so I will sell JASO when the market opens and look for the opportunity to buy early in the morning. I am looking at NetFlix, RDCM, PMI, and GRO. All of these stocks went down, and if possible I will look for the low point on Monday and capitalize on the moment.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
watch list
Here are some stocks that can make 5% in one day:
(WNR) (SRT) (RRI)(QXM)(PRGN)(ONAV)(NRF)(NLS)(MPG)(MAG)(LF) (KFS) (GAP)
NFLX
(WNR) (SRT) (RRI)(QXM)(PRGN)(ONAV)(NRF)(NLS)(MPG)(MAG)(LF) (KFS) (GAP)
NFLX
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
New stock to watch

Devin: I have been keeping my eye on the National Bank of Greece(NBG). As we all know Greece basically went bankrupt and has been seeking help. Therefore this stock has been doing bad and got hit hard and went all they way down to 2 dollars. When the bail out took effect, the stock jumped 12%. Since Monday it has been declining slowly. But I think that with more bail outs and help, the bank of Greece will recover some what. Greece is to cool to go out of business.
Update
Devin: I sold GE and FITB yesterday when they were both high. I made an overal 7% on those two stocks. The stock that brought me down was Amback. I sold my shares yesterday at 1.45 and just accepted the loss. You don't want to hold on to a stock that is doing bad too long, because there are stocks next to you that are going up like crazy. Sometimes you need to accept the sunk cost and invest somewhere else and make money, instead of waiting for your lame stock to break even again.
With that money I bought a stock that I think is a good long term and short term stock. JASO is a company in solar power. They have been making some good progress and they claim to be making money. Yesterday I noticed that it went down 7%. I know that it will go back up, so I bought it at 5.98. Today it closed at 6.11. That is about 3%. I want a little more, so I will sell it at 6.50. If it doesn't get there by friday, I am sure it will by early next week. I also still hold some shares of RDCM, which I plan to sell very soon, once the price reaches 4.80. Today it went down to 4.28. Hopefully it makes a spike tomorrow.
With that money I bought a stock that I think is a good long term and short term stock. JASO is a company in solar power. They have been making some good progress and they claim to be making money. Yesterday I noticed that it went down 7%. I know that it will go back up, so I bought it at 5.98. Today it closed at 6.11. That is about 3%. I want a little more, so I will sell it at 6.50. If it doesn't get there by friday, I am sure it will by early next week. I also still hold some shares of RDCM, which I plan to sell very soon, once the price reaches 4.80. Today it went down to 4.28. Hopefully it makes a spike tomorrow.