Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I haven't made a trade for a month, which is unusual for me. I have been holding onto RDCM in hopes that it will jump back up. I expect it to do so very soon. I thing that I have learned is that it is impotant to make goals and do what you know works. My goal is 5% a month, and I know not to buy high and sell as soon as I make that goal. Last month RDCM went up like 15%, and I decided to hold onto it, thinking that it would keep on going. But then it tanked, and I hated myself for not selling it when I was way past my goal. I will try not to make these stupid mistakes any more. It also helps to have friends and colleagues that help you maintain that goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment