Thursday, August 19, 2010
The Right Stock and the Right Time
Greg has been doing his research a found a rebounding company named Hauppauge, HAUP. I, Devin Hutchings, bought the stock at 2.43 per share. The earnings report came out the day before and it was super positive, but for some reason the stock didn't shoot up. It was down like 5%, so I bought it hoping that it might go up. The next day haup shot up to 30%. For me that is a lot and I sold my shares. I made a good 25% because i sold a little early, but that is still really good. That makes me up 57% since April. Not bad!!!! Three more percent I will reach my goal for the year in 5 months. This means that there is a possibility of making 120% in a year. My new goal is 100% by April 2011.
0 comments:
Post a Comment